List of Auditing Services
- SHMS Audit
- ConSASS Audit
- OT Exemption Audit
- Risk Management Audit (bizSAFE 3 & bizSAFE STAR)
- Policy on Impartiality and Confidentiality
- WSHPA Audit
- SHARP Award Audit
- BUS Programme Audit
- RM Award Audit
BUS Programme Audit
BUS Programme means “Business Under Surveillance” Programme. The objective of BUS Programme audit is to audit the effectiveness of Safety & Health Management Systems for those organizations which are under BUS Programme from Ministry of Manpower and ensure that organization have implemented all corrective actions to close the gaps so as to get released from BUS Programme.
The audit methodology includes document review, site inspection and interview of key personnel.
Corrective Action Plans taken shall cover the following:
- Risk Management Implementation for Hazardous Operations
- Analysis of Past Accidents and Non-Compliances and Proposal of Preventive Measures
- Set Up or Update WSH Management System
- Onsite Observations and Proposal of Preventive Measures.