WSQ Supervise Workplace Safety And Health In Process Plant (OPISCS)
On completion of this unit, learners will have the knowledge and application skills to carry out hazard identification and risk assessment, comply with the safety and health management system, co-ordinate a permit-to-work system, and carry out safety inspections and investigations.
- Identify duties and responsibilities of a Confined Space Supervisor under the WSH legislations and Codes of Practice
- Identify, prevent and control confined space hazards
- Carry out and comply with the requirements of the Confined Space Entry Permit System using a systematic approach
- Apply Gas Detection Instruments and other control measures when working in confined space
- Implement the safe use of personal protective equipment and respiratory protective equipment when in a confined space
- Assist in implementing an Emergency Response Plan
Register With Your Account
Course Duration --
- 29 hours (Training)
- 3 hours (Assessment/Exam)
Trainer : Trainee Ratio - 1 : 20
- Practical Performance
- Written / Oral Questioning Session .
Certification -A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded upon completion of each unit.
Literacy and Numeracy
GCE’N’ Level Or Equivalent
SDU Points - 32
Price of Course - $340/- (subject to GST)
After SDF Funding : S$34 (up to 90%, subject to WDA Terms and Conditions Apply)
Funding Info - To be eligible for funding, participants must attend at least 75% of each module of the course.