Workshop to Enhance the Safety of Crane Operation
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to identify and clearly explain the following:
- State the legal requirements in lifting operation
- Explain safety precautions in crane operation
- Describe pre-operational checks on cranes and lifting gears
- Comply with safe work procedures
- Interpret load/capacity chart for cranes
Who should attend this Course?
This workshop is designed for MOM registered crane operators to raise their safety competencies in the operation of cranes e.g. Crawler Crane, Dockside Tower Crane, Mobile Crane (Truck Mounted), Tower Crane (Luffing Jib) and Tower Crane (Saddle Jib)
Topics covered include safety practices for crane operations, updates on safety laws and regulations, safe lifting practices and lessons learnt from recent crane-related accidents.
- Legislation on Lifting Operation
- Safe Use of Mobile/Crawler Cranes
- Safe Use of Tower Cranes
- Safe Lifting Procedures
- Load/Capacity Chart for Cranes
- Case Studies
Register With Your Account
Course Duration 6 hours (Including 1 hour assessment) 100% Attendance
Trainer : Trainee Ratio -Theory – 1 : 40
Assessment Theory assessment – Passing Rate 60%
Certification - Upon successful completion of the course a safety pass endorsed by Greensafe International Pte Ltd will be issued to the participants..
Pre-requisites - Nil
Price of Course - $50/- (subject to GST)
Funding Info - Funding not available .