Shipyard Safety Instruction Course – Painter Trade (SSIC – PT)
On Completion of this course, the trainees should be able to common the safety hazards in Spray painting / manual painting , Protection measures against the Harmful Paint vapors, Fire prevention measures while performing Painting works and Importance of Permit To Work system.
Who should attend this Course? - This course is designed for all workers working in the shipyard in the painter trade.
- Course Introduction
- Fire and explosion hazards & safety measures
- Airless spraying hazards and safety measures
- Health hazards and preventive measures
- Personal protective equipment
- Safe storage of paints and solvents on board vessels
- Vessel Safety Coordination Committee (VSCC) Meetings
- Permit-to-work system – Application for a painting permit
- Worker’s safety checklist for painting works
Register With Your Account
Course Duration - 3.5 hours
Trainer : Trainee Ratio - 1 : 40
Assessment - Written Test (MCQ)
Certification - Upon successful completion of the course a certificate and safety pass endorsed by Greensafe International Pte Ltd will be issued the participants.
Participant should Successfully completed Shipyard Safety Instruction Course (General trade) or (Hot work trade).
Price of Course - $30/- (subject to GST)