Shipyard Safety Instruction Course – General Trade (SSIC – GT)
On Completion of this course, the trainees should be able to recognise the safety hazards in Shipyard work, know the preventive measures to adopted, and the importance of observing Safety signs and safe work procedures. The SSIC also aims to educate workers on their rights And responsibilities.
Who should attend this Course? - This course is designed for all workers working in the shipyard.
- Legal Obligations
- Fire and Explosion Hazards
- Prevention of Fires & Explosions
- Preventive Measures for Specialized Operations
- Preventive Measures for Material Handling
- Preventive Measures for Mechanical and Electrical Works
- Preventive Measures for Working at Height
- Preventive Measures for Working in Confined Space
- Personal Protective Equipment
Register With Your Account
Course Duration - 8.5 hours
Trainer : Trainee Ratio - 1 : 40
Assessment - Written Test (MCQ)
Certification - Upon successful completion of the course a certificate and safety pass endorsed by Greensafe International Pte Ltd will be issued the participants.
Pre-requisites - Nil
Price of Course - $30/- (subject to GST)