Safety Culture Challenge: Overcoming Resistance To Achieve A Step-Change In Your Safety Culture
70% of all major change efforts in organization change because organizations often do not take the holistic approach required to see the change through.
Programs are implemented but people do not follow these programs. Training is given but people behave differently outside the classroom. Knowing what to change is easy, knowing how to create change is tough.
The workshop covers the people aspects of safety changes, and provides a step by step to overcome resistance in your workplace and create safety culture changes.
- Understand concept of culture
- Identify driving and restraining forces in safety culture change
- Manage the psychology and emotional aspects of change
- Gain insights on importance of culture factors in achieving world class excellence
- Learn about organizational factors in major accidents
- How to create a sense of urgency
- How to communicate the change vision
- How to aligning the system to culture
- How to create short term wins
- How to script critical moves
Register With Your Account
Course Duration 2 days
Trainer : Trainee Ratio -1 : 20
Assessment There will be no Assessment.
Certification - Upon successful completion of the course a Certificate endorsed by Greensafe International Pte Ltd will be issued the participants.
Trainer Name- Mr. Boon Chew
SDU Points- 14 points
Price of Course - $428/- (subject to GST)