Logistics and Transport Safety Orientation Course
The LTSOC is a WSH training course for all workers carrying out manual work in the logistics and transport industry.
The Workplace Safety and Health – Section 12, Clause 3 – (e) stipulates that “It shall be the duty of every employer to ensure that those persons at work have adequate instruction, information, training and supervision as is necessary for them to perform their work.” Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to identify and clearly explain the following:
- Understand legal obligations in workplace safety and health
- Identify hazards in logistics and transport industry
- Recognize all types of industrial safety signs
- Competent in wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Take safety precautions when working with different hazards
- Respond in case of fire or emergency
Who should attend this Course?
This course is designed for all workers carrying out manual labour in the logistics and transport industry
- Legal Obligation
- Fire and Explosion Hazards
- Preventive Measures for Specialised Operations
- Preventive Measures for Material Handling
- Preventive Measures for Mechanical and Electrical Works
- Personal Protective Equipment
Register With Your Account
Course Duration 8.5 hours (Including 1 hour assessment)
Trainer : Trainee Ratio -Theory – 1 : 40
Assessment Theory assessment
Certification - Upon successful completion of the course a safety pass endorsed by Greensafe International Pte Ltd will be issued to the participants.
Pre-requisites - Nil
Price of Course - $50/- (subject to GST)
Funding Info - Funding not available .