Basic Traffic Control Course – (BTCC)
SCOPE OF THE COURSE
BTCC training course is designed for workers who are assigned to work at LTA work project, these workers must be train on how to control road traffic safely at their worksite entrance and along LTA road projects.
Under LTA Code of Practice requirements, only trained & competent personnel are allowed to be involved in roadwork related / traffic control & be fully conversant with safe methods of placing, operating, maintaining and removing devices on the road.
- INTRODUCTION LTA CODE OF PRACTICE TRAFFIC CONTROL AT WORK ZONE
- INTRODUCTION TO RELEVANT SAFETY ACTS AND REGULATIONS
- JOB AS TRAFFIC CONTROLLER (ROAD FLAGGER)
- WORKER AND PUBLIC SAFETY
- CHANNELISING & DELINEATION DEVICES
- PROCEDURES IN EFFECTIVE LANE CLOSURE
- EFFECTIVE PLACEMENT OF WARNING DEVICES AND SAFETY DISTANCES
- TRAFFIC CONTROLLER/FLAGGER OPERATION REQUIREMENTS
- THEORY TEST
- PRACTICAL TRAINING ON STOP-GO OPERATIONS
Who should attend this Course?
Workers who need to conduct traffic control in their course of work.
Register With Your Account
Course Duration 4 hours, including assessment hours
Assessment There will be a MCQ assessment
Certification - on completion of the course, a Certificate of Competency endorsed by Greensafe International pte ltd will be issued to all participants.
Price of Course - $140 (Subject to 7%Gst)