Awareness & Internal Auditor Training on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, SS506 & OHSAS 18001:2007
Background and Common Concept Used for Management System
Understanding the requirement – ISO 9001:2015
Additional Requirement for ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007
Basic of Certification and Audit
Planning, Conducting, Reporting & Follow-up on Audit.
Who should attend this Course?
Staff of the organization who are responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit for the management system
Key process owner in the organization that will be involved in the implementation of the management system in the organization
Participants who desire to possess the international standard requirement and skills of conducting the internal audit/ second party audit on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 or OHSAS 18001:2007
1. Overview of your product
This course aim to equip the participants with:
- Good understanding on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and SS 506 Part 1: 2009/ OHSAS 18001:2007
- Implement the management system effectively based on the requirements of the standard
- Plan, organize, conduct and report internal audit on management system
2. Comprehensive List of Features and Benefits by selecting Greensafe
- Competitive price
- Workshop basis training to ensure better understanding of the requirement
- Conducive training environment
- Experienced trainers
3. Product Detail
- On completion of this course, learners will acquire the knowledge and skills required in order to develop and implement the management system effectively in the organization. Besides, learners will also acquire the technique for planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an internal audit.
- At the end of the training, the trainee will be qualified as an internal auditor/ second party auditor.
Course Duration -
- 14 hours including workshop and discussion
- Maximum class size: 20, preferably within 16
- Course attendance record: Minimum 100% attendance.
- Medium of Instruction: Lectures, Group Discussion.
- Certification: Certificate of Completion will be given
- Entitled for 16 SDU Points
GSI Commitment to Quality and Efficiency : Nil
Certification or Award and Portfolio: - Nil
Product Funding and Incentives - Productivity & Innovation Credit (PIC), can claim up to 40%.
Legal and Other Requirements - Required in order to be an internal auditor for the organization .
Price of Course - S$ 600 + GST
Contact Details - Nil
Websites Links and References - Nil
Register With Your Account