Awareness & Internal Auditor Training on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, SS 506 & OHSAS 18001:2007
To understand the requirement of the Quality, Environmental, Occupational health and Safety management system and to conduct internal audit competently for the integrated management system (IMS) against ISO9001 Quality Management System ISO14001 Environmental Management System, and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Safety and Health Management System.
Who should attend this Course? - For those newly appointed internal auditors for integrated management system (ISO14001, ISO9001 & OHSAS18001), Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health (QEHS) Committee Members, QEHS personnel, WSH personnel, managers, administrators, those new to the integrated management system etc..
Why you should attend ?
- To Acquire knowledge for effective implementation of integrated management system (IMS) in relations to ISO9001 Quality Management System, ISO14001 Environmental Management System, and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Safety and Health Management System.
- To Plan, organize, conduct and report internal audit on management system.
Conducted in Various Languages : English
- Background of ISO & OHSAS
- Understanding the requirements of integrated management system (IMS) with regards to ISO14001, ISO9001 & OHSAS18001 Standards
- Roles and responsibilities of IMS internal auditor
- Planning for IMS internal audits
- Protocol of conducting IMS internal audit
- Performing document review for IMS
- Conducting opening and closing meetings
- Report writing and follow-up for IMS internal audit
Register With Your Account
Course Duration - 2 Days
Trainer : Trainee Ratio - 1 : 20
Assessment - There will be no Assessment.
Certification - Upon successful completion of the course a Certificate endorsed by Greensafe International Pte Ltd will be issued the participants.
SDU Points – 16 points