5 Practices of Transformational Safety Leaders
Safety Leadership is a vital component of any EHS process. There is compelling scientific research demonstrating that the leadership philosophy of an organization is the most important factor determining its safety performance.
Effective safety leaders not only optimize safety systems but also display “softer skills” for safety, such as articulating one’s values and inspiring a shared vision.
In this highly interactive and experience-based program, participants learn how to:
- Advance from managing EHS systems to leading change.
- Build commitment rather than compliance
- Clarify and espouse one’s value in safety
- Create and inspire a safety vision
- Gain insights on leading by example
- Build teamwork and trust
- Challenge a current process in safety
The workshop is based on the best-selling book titled “The Leadership Challenge”. It is a transformational leadership model based on 25 years of original research, with data over 3 million leaders.
The workshop revolves around 5 practices of safety leaders which are:
- Clarify your values
- Inspire a shared vision
- Model the way
- Build caring relationship
- Challenge the process
Participants will also learn about:
- Differences between Leadership vs management;Commitment vs compliance
- Safety leader: the good bad and ugly
- The link between leadership, culture, system and safety excellence
- Reciprocal loop of trust, Golden circle of why
Register With Your Account
Course Duration 2 days
Trainer : Trainee Ratio -1 : 20
Assessment There will be no Assessment.
Certification - Upon successful completion of the course a Certificate endorsed by Greensafe International Pte Ltd will be issued the participants.
Trainer Name- Mr. Boon Chew
SDU Points- 14 points
Price of Course - $428/- (subject to GST)