1 Day Workshop on Transformational Safety Leadership
Safety Leadership is a vital component of any EHS process. There is compelling scientific research demonstrating that the leadership philosophy of an organization is the most important factor determining its safety performance.
Effective safety leaders not only optimize safety systems but also display “softer skills” for safety, such as articulating one’s values and inspiring a shared vision.
In this highly interactive and experience-based program, participants will learn about:
- Word class safety – alignment of culture, system and leadership
- Importance of leadership on accident prevention
- What great safety leaders do?
- What type of safety leaders do people follow willingly?
- Two practices of transformational safety leaders
- Clarifying and articulating your values in safety
- Creating and inspiring a safety vision
This is an interactive workshop with case studies, discussions, group activities and lectures.
Who should attend this Course?
This workshop is opened to all staffwho want or need to lead in safety. Leadership is a relationship, not a position. An organization that excelled in safety needs to have leaders at every level of the organization, not only at the top.
Register With Your Account
Course Duration 1 day
Class Size -Minimum 10 pax, Maximum 20
Certification Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate endorsed by Greensafe International Pte Ltd will be issued the participants
Trainer Name - Mr. Boon Chew
Price- $250/- (subject to GST)